Terms & Conditions
Payment must be made in full at the time of booking for all courses under 500 Euros or no later than 14 days prior to the courses start date.
Deposits equalling 50% can be made for courses over 500 Euros with the balance payable in full no later than 14 days prior the course start date.
Course fees include registration with GTI (if applicable), training fees at Probeauty training Academy, mock and final assessments (where applicable), access to GTI online theory modules, examination fees, certification fees, all products and equipment used on site at ProBeauty Training Academy.
The purchasing of kits for additional home use and completion of case studies is recommended for all courses. Whilst ProBeauty Training Academy does not require applicants to purchase a kit from a specific supplier, we will provide recommendations at enrolment and purchase these for you on request. All kits should be ordered at least 14 days prior to the start date.
ProBeauty Training Academy reserves the right to re-allocate the course place to another applicant if fees are not paid in time.
Training and assessment models can be provided by ProBeauty Training Academy if required.
Cancellations & Refunds
Course deposits and registration fees are non-refundable. The option to transfer start dates or to transfer between courses will be subject to a transfer fee of 50 Euros for courses under 500.00 Euros or 80 Euros for courses over 500.00 Euros.
Credits are available in case of serious illness (when supported by a medical certificate) or other circumstances agreed by ProBeauty Training Academy. Any credits agreed can be used against any further bookings within the following six month period.
Course dates and venues
- ProBeauty Academy reserves the right to alter course dates and venues without liability.
- ProBeauty Academy training that is provided off site may be subject to additional travel expenses.
- In the event of a cancellation where alternative cannot be provided in respect of that course a full refund will be offered.
- ProBeauty Academy will not reimburse travel or accommodation expenses. ProBeauty Academy is not able to offer refunds for cancellations outside our control, including adverse weather conditions, flooding or industrial action.
- ProBeauty Academy reserves the right to alter its course content and/or trainer to their discretion.
- Students have one year from the start date of their course to complete all elements of their qualification, including assessments, case studies and online exams. Students will receive 1 hour of additional theory input by their ProBeauty Tutor if they fail the first attempt of their online exam (GTI qualifications only). Failure to pass the second theory attempts or final practical assessments (GTI courses only) will result in a fee of 100 Euros per day for any additional days needed to complete outstanding assessments within the academy.